JOIN OUR FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL ENVIRONMENT AT SOUTH WEST CONSTRUCTION ACADEMY LTD
Our growth means we are continuously recruiting into exciting roles across a wide range of departments. At SWCA, we value passion, respect and recognition for a job well done, as part of a typical day on our team.
Tutor and Assessor
– 37.5 hours per week (8am to 4pm with 30 mins lunch) – 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
– Bonus scheme based on performance
– Salary £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience and qualifications
– Based in Bristol, BS4
In order to deliver this course, which is Certificated by BPEC, the candidate must have:
– Level 3 NVQ Diploma in plumbing & Heating (or equivalent, gas route essential)
– Current ACS qualifications including CCN1, CENWAT, MET1 and CONGLP1PD (if ACS is lapsed then this will need to be renewed)
– Water Regulations & Unvented
– Experience and an understanding of delivering apprenticeships
– Assessors Award
Request A Call Back
Our team is always on hand to provide the best advise and answer all your questions about our courses available.